Thursday, November 04, 2004

Okay, so the idea of a beard-growing contest isn't a new concept at all...

Apparently August 15th, 2004 was the Sesquicentennial Beard Growing Contest in O'Fallon, IL. [Thanks David.] According to the O'Fallon city website, "Fifty years ago, adventurous O’Fallon men celebrated O’Fallon’s Centennial by sporting beards. They were called the 'Bush Leaguers' and were the talk of the town. " Can we be called the "Bush Haters" or the "Bush No-Voters?"

Anyways, both Dave and David both said that they were dissapointed in how much my beard has not grown in the past two days. I have to say that I agree with them. Usually, my facial hair grows like weeds. This can be a disadvantage at times, because unless you're in the bear culture (which I'm not -- not that I have anything against bears), gay men aren't really into facial hair. Either way, it looks as though both Dave and David just shaved this morning. Losers.

No comments: