Wednesday, November 03, 2004

We're not the only ones...

I woke up this morning hoping that my face would be furry and stylish, but instead, I've just grown stubble. It's all good, though, cause I know that I've got this contest in the bag.

You see, Jewish men have been growing beards for centuries. In fact, it's the law! Considering I'm the only Jewish person in the contest, I'm sure to win.

And just for those who are interested, we're not the first to have a beard-growing contest. Anybody want to join me in Berlin, 2005?

2 comments:

Chad said...

Adam,

Nice blog.

-Chad

P.S. Don't move to Berlin, we need people here now more than ever. Tip O'Neil once said "All politics is local," and I agree. So get your gay anarcho-vegan agenda together and start making changes in your own community, in your own state. How's that for a first blog comment? Have fun with the beard, although, as a Jew, I think you have an unfair advantage. Maybe you can teach David Hebrew and get him in the back door. Hmm.

Chad said...

Adam,

Nice blog.

-Chad

P.S. Don't move to Berlin, we need people here now more than ever. Tip O'Neil once said "All politics is local," and I agree. So get your gay anarcho-vegan agenda together and start making changes in your own community, in your own state. How's that for a first blog comment? Have fun with the beard, although, as a Jew, I think you have an unfair advantage. Maybe you can teach David Hebrew and get him in the back door. Hmm.