Thursday, October 23, 2008

The One that runs with the beard

My friends, sorry for the late post. I suspended my beard campaign to rescue the children in Somalia. As I was reading the posts on this blog, I realized that some of the names looked familiar. The ALA recently published a list of "risky librarians." I am happy to report my opponents are on the list. My campaign has revolutionized the field of genetics. My beard, as it appears today, has created the "holy trinity of sexiness." My beard has enabled me to be three people in one sexy body - "the rebel," "the naughty librarian," and "the mountain man"-- my sexy body. After reading Lazer's lamentations, I want to say this - I am a tested, molested, and proven beard leader. So - pick me! Here is my campaign video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Tb49GrwrM&feature=related

No comments: